From January 2015 you will only be able to order your medication in the following ways:
- On line requests (over 16 years old only) – please ask reception for your username and password
- By placing your request in the prescription box located to the right hand side of the touch screen
- Direct from the pharmacy of your choice where you will be ordering your medication from trained pharmacy technicians. If you do decide to use a local pharmacy to order and collect your prescription then please do contact them. We ask that you personally arrange this service.
- Post to: Prescription Clerk, Bradgate Surgery, Ardenton Walk, Brentry, Bristol, BS10 6SP
- Fax: 0117 9581400
- And in person at reception
The reason for the change is to ensure that the staff and doctors work in a safe manner. We must make certain that the medication we process is the medication you have ordered.
We are now uploading Summary Care Records for our patients, if you would like more information or wish to Opt out please see the Summary Care Record page under the Further Information Heading.
Shingles vaccine is now available to those patients who's date of birth falls within the following dates:
02/09/1943 - 01/09/1944
02/09/1935 - 01/09/1936
02/09/1934 - 01/09/1935
At risk of Measles??
If you have not received 2 measles vaccines in childhood (or had measles) you are at risk of catching measles.
(Site updated 06/01/2015)